Forum Du TTMTE Index du ForumRechercherMembresS’enregistrerConnexion

Sergio Aguero says he could leave Man City in 2020 to return

Forum Du TTMTE Index du Forum -> Presentez Vous SVP ! -> Les présentations Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Prenom: cambodia
Classements: 0
Points Messages: 0

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mar - 10:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sergio Aguero says he could leave Man City in 2020 to return Répondre en citant

sbo128 Sergio Aguero has reiterated his desire to return to Independiente when his contract at Manchester City expires.

The 29-year-old joined City in 2011, signing from La Liga side Atletico Madrid.

During his six years in Manchester, Aguero has been prolific and has become a legendary figure.

He has just over two years left on his contract at the Etihad and says he wants to head back to his first club when his time is up in Manchester. sbo128

Speaking to Fox Sports Argentina, he said: "I always said that I would like to return to Independiente when my contract ends with City, which is in 2020. I am not thinking about that now. I am focused on finishing the season well and reaching the World Cup."

Aguero is currently on international duty with Argentina as they prepare to play Spain at Atletico's Wanda Metropolitano stadium on Tuesday, live on Sky Sports Football from 8.25pm. sbo128

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mar - 10:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Prenom: cambodia
Classements: 0
Points Messages: 0

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Avr - 07:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool set to sign Manchester City midfielder Bobby Dunca Répondre en citant

www sbobet888 Liverpool are set to sign the highly rated Manchester City player Bobby Duncan this summer.

The Reds managed to knock Manchester City out of the Champions League earlier this month and now they are set to steal one of City’s best young players.

Jurgen Klopp’s side are not allowed to sign academy players until the summer because of a ban and the 16-year-old will have to wait until June to secure his move.

Duncan is one of the best young players in the country and City will be disappointed to lose him. www sbobet888

However, the player has had a contract dispute with the Etihad outfit and he hasn’t featured for their youth team for a while now.

The young playmaker has been training with Wigan to keep himself fit. Liverpool are expected to pay a compensation of around £200,000 for the midfielder.

Duncan became the first England player at any level to score a hat-trick against Brazil for the U-17s last summer and the Liverpool fans will be delighted to see a promising young talent joining them.

Furthermore, Duncan happens to be the cousin of former Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard.www sbobet888

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 03:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sergio Aguero says he could leave Man City in 2020 to return

Forum Du TTMTE Index du Forum -> Presentez Vous SVP ! -> Les présentations Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation