Forum Du TTMTE Index du ForumRechercherMembresS’enregistrerConnexion

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho challenges Paul Pogba

Forum Du TTMTE Index du Forum -> Le Comptoir -> Le Comptoir Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Prenom: cambodia
Classements: 0
Points Messages: 0

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Avr - 08:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho challenges Paul Pogba Répondre en citant

sbobet24 Jose Mourinho has told Paul Pogba he expects "a certain level" of performance from him in every game. The Manchester United boss was delighted with Pogba's displays in the away wins against Manchester City and Bournemouth. While Mourinho does not expect Pogba to scale those heights in every game, he has challenged the Frenchman to eradicate below-par performances like Sunday's 1-0 home defeat to West Brom. "I told him after Manchester City that I am not expecting him to be man of the match in every game," said Mourinho.

"I am not expecting him to be phenomenal every match because that is really difficult, but to keep a certain level. That's the challenge, that's obvious. "Has he done that in recent games? He was phenomenal against Manchester City, not good against West Brom, and again phenomenal against Bournemouth. "Against Manchester City, you have the two goals and people say 'wow, super decisive' but I think he played even better against Bournemouth. Since minute one he was even more consistent, more in control of the game. He was really good." sbobet24

Mourinho also denied he is frustrated with Alexis Sanchez's form since joining United from Arsenal in January, and believes it will take until next season before he rediscovers his best form. "(It's) the reason I am not a big fan of the January market but it was an opportunity we didn't want to lose," he said. "The deal was to be done then or probably never, and we decided to do it."I was not expecting Alexis to arrive and immediately become the player we know he can be. "I know next season he will be more Alexis than he is now." sbobet24

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Avr - 08:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 07:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jordan Pickford 'honoured' after dominating Everton awards n Répondre en citant

Jordan Pickford 'honoured' after dominating Everton awards night

www sbobet Goalkeeper Jordan Pickford bagged a hat-trick of prizes at Everton's end of season awards evening. The 24-year-old joined from Sunderland last summer and has enjoyed a fine first season at Goodison Park, earning his first England cap in November. He has now collected the awards for Everton's Player of the Season, Players' Player of the Season and Young Player of the Season at a ceremony at Liverpool's Philharmonic Hall.
Pickford said: "I wasn't expecting to walk away with three awards tonight, so I'm delighted and honoured. "It means a lot to be voted for awards by the fans and your team-mates. It's been an enjoyable first season for me at a massive club. "I'm confident I can keep improving and we will continue to improve as a team. "The goal for us now is to win these final two games of the season and then get off to a good start next season." www sbobet

Full-back Seamus Coleman won The Peoples' Club Award, having returned to action in January after suffering a broken leg while playing for Republic of Ireland in March 2017. The award goes to people who represent the values of Everton and Coleman said: "I want to thank everyone who gave me this award.

"I am very humbled, I appreciate it very much.
"Going back to that night in January, it was the result of 10 months of hard work. "I received great support first and foremost and I've got thank so many people here at the club who helped me and looked after me during that period. "I wasn't nervous before the Leicester game. To get back in the changing room and see my name on the back of a blue shirt again - it's what I'd dream of ever since I was a kid and, to come back after 10 months out, brought that appreciation back. "I've always had that great feeling, of course, but it really hit home after being out for so long." www sbobet

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Juil - 04:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jurgen Klopp happy with Liverpool transfer business Répondre en citant

Jurgen Klopp happy with Liverpool transfer business

รวม ทาง เข้า sbo Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has declared himself happy with his transfer business, despite a relatively quiet summer so far,The deal to bring midfielder Naby Keita to Anfield was agreed during the summer 2017 transfer window, but his £52.75m move from RB Leipzig has only now gone through.

Monaco defender Fabinho has also joined for £43.7m, with 20-year-old Isaac Christie-Davies having already secured a move to Merseyside after coming to the end of his contract with Chelsea. รวม ทาง เข้า sbo ​That is as far as Klopp's squad-strengthening has progressed but he insists he is happy with his signings, while indicating there may be more to come before the Premier League transfer window closes on August 9.

"I am happy," he told LFCTV. "The work is going on and why should we stop until the window is done?,"It is all good but we will see what happens. If all the players come back healthy from the World Cup, then we already have a really good team รวม ทาง เข้า sbo and that is all I need to know."What happens on the other side [of the World Cup], we will see."

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 17:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho challenges Paul Pogba

Forum Du TTMTE Index du Forum -> Le Comptoir -> Le Comptoir Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation