Forum Du TTMTE Index du ForumRechercherMembresS’enregistrerConnexion

Mourinho Criticises Man Utd Attackers After Shock Loss

Forum Du TTMTE Index du Forum -> Le Comptoir -> Le Comptoir Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

Prenom: thailand
Club: thailand
Classements: 0
Revêtements CD: witisbobet.com
Revêtement Revers: https://www.sbobetfa
Points Messages: 0

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 11:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Mourinho Criticises Man Utd Attackers After Shock Loss Répondre en citant

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho agent sbobet criticised his attacking players after they suffered a shock loss to Brighton and Hove Albion.A solitary goal from Pascal Gross was enough to hand the Seagulls a 1-0 win over the Red Devils at the Amex Stadium last night.Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez did not feature, and Mourinho was critical of his attackers after the game."Not good enough. The players that replaced others, they didn't perform," the United manager told Sky Sports."When individuals don't perform at a good level it's difficult for the team to perform at a good level. Maybe now you understand why some players don't play more agent sbobet than others."I wouldn't say disappointed because I know them, but I thought for some of them the possibility to start the game, the possibility to give reason to the ones during the season who critics say, 'Why always Lukaku? Why always Lukaku? Why always Lukaku?'"You have the answer - why always Lukaku, why always this, you have the answer. Probably we are not as good individually as people think and I keep saying if we finish second it's more than great, but now we need fouragent sbobet points and we must try to get them."

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 11:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   Forum Du TTMTE Index du Forum -> Le Comptoir -> Le Comptoir Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation