Forum Du TTMTE Index du ForumRechercherMembresS’enregistrerConnexion

Coutinho: What I Told My Wife After Meeting Messi

Forum Du TTMTE Index du Forum -> Le Club -> Divers - Le TTMTE Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

Prenom: thailand
Club: thailand
Classements: 0
Revêtements CD: witisbobet.com
Revêtement Revers: https://www.sbobetfa
Points Messages: 0

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 11:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Coutinho: What I Told My Wife After Meeting Messi Répondre en citant

FC Barcelona superstar Philippe Coutinho has beer777 revealed what he told his wife after meeting with Argentine forward Lionel Messi for the first time.The Brazilian joined the Catalan giants from Liverpool for a reported fee of £108 million (R1.7 billion) in January and has immediately impressed the club's supporters.Coutinho has linked up well with the likes of Luis Suarez and Ousmane Dembele, and has now spoken about the first time he met the club's talisman, Messi.The 25-year-old admitted he was nervous in the Argentine's presence at first, and even expressed his excitement to his wife after he had dinner with the 30-year-old."Luis and Leo are very close, and me and Luis knew each other from Liverpool, so beer777 it was Luis that organised the meeting," Coutinho told Sport."When you're by Leo's side, you're a little nervous, it was the same for me at Liverpool with (Steven) Gerrard."With Leo, I thought: 'You're with the best player in the world!', but I saw that he's an incredible person and he's super relaxed."When I got home, I said to my wife: 'Caramba! I have been eating with Messi!', and we both laughed our beer777 heads off, it was really funny."

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 11:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   Forum Du TTMTE Index du Forum -> Le Club -> Divers - Le TTMTE Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation