Forum Du TTMTE Index du ForumRechercherMembresS’enregistrerConnexion

Harry Kane and Jesse Lingard leave Hull City's Todd Kane to

Forum Du TTMTE Index du Forum -> Photos -> Photos du club Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Prenom: cambodia
Classements: 0
Points Messages: 0

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Juil - 05:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Harry Kane and Jesse Lingard leave Hull City's Todd Kane to Répondre en citant

Harry Kane and Jesse Lingard leave Hull City's Todd Kane to wonder what might have been

ลิ้ง sbo Amid the euphoria of England’s run to the World Cup semi-finals this summer, Todd Kane could not help wondering what might have been.Hull City’s new recruit was once considered the equal to namesake Harry, winner of the Golden Boot in Russia, and Jesse Lingard, another mainstay of Gareth Southgate’s lauded young side.

Together they were team-mates for England’s under-19s, honing their skills alongside other would-be Premier League stars such as Ross Barkley, Nathaniel Chalobah and Saido Berahino.The world was at Kane’s feet as he climbed up through Chelsea’s academy during his teenage years but, ahead of his 25th birthday in September, the right-back has arrived in East Yorkshire still longing for one of those career-defining opportunities afforded to his former peers.

Kane’s road to the top will have to be a long one now. A season-long loan with City takes him to the end of his current deal at Stamford Bridge ลิ้ง sbo and already he is planning for a long-term future away from his boyhood club.The time has come to plant roots after making the Tigers his eighth different loan club but Kane maintains a belief that it could have been very different had Chelsea been willing to place faith in their youngsters.

ลิ้ง sbo “I played with Harry Kane, Jesse Lingard, Nathaniel Chalobah, Ross Barkley. Saido Berahino as well,” explained Kane ahead of this afternoon’s friendly away to Rochdale.“So many players there who I believe I was up there with but just because I was at Chelsea it was a whole different ball game. That’s disappointing.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Juil - 05:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   Forum Du TTMTE Index du Forum -> Photos -> Photos du club Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation